...the skills and tools to complete it:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/125265585860
An interesting Vandy tender, I wish that I had ...
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: An interesting Vandy tender, I wish that I had ...
carmefinle4
Corvallis Oregon.
Yet says "Bob Turner"
I know for a fact he ain't in Corvallis.
So Bob provided a kit to a guy in Oregon?
Corvallis Oregon.
Yet says "Bob Turner"
I know for a fact he ain't in Corvallis.
So Bob provided a kit to a guy in Oregon?
Dave....gone by invitation
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42165
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: An interesting Vandy tender, I wish that I had ...
.
Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: An interesting Vandy tender, I wish that I had ...
and the seller is in Corvallis
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13648
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: An interesting Vandy tender, I wish that I had ...
I remember that. I think it was a quarter century ago, and the deal was I would supply the kit and the builder would either build it and let me know the kit deficiencies or send me $75 - his choice.
I set up a steel jig for cutting and drilling - I really don't remember if I tapped the holes.
At $75 each I would have gone broke quickly.
I set up a steel jig for cutting and drilling - I really don't remember if I tapped the holes.
At $75 each I would have gone broke quickly.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 56 guests