O Scale Directory

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

O Scale Directory

Postby E7 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 3:41 am

This page is worthy of a Bookmark!

https://www.oscaledirectory.com/p48.html

up148
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

Re: O Scale Directory

Postby up148 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 9:16 am

It is indeed. But, it also makes you feel a little melancholy thinking back to the late 90's when past lists like this were overflowing. It does make me feel fortunate there are new players to pick up the baton.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42165
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: O Scale Directory

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Dec 02, 2022 10:36 am

Maybe the home page vs. the P48 page: https://www.oscaledirectory.com/index.html

I see a fair number of listings that are out of date. I look at the Traction suppliers and of the 12 (sad...), it's a generous stretch to include most (Atlas?) and I think that 1 of the 4 actual traction suppliers is out of business.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: O Scale Directory

Postby E7 » Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:20 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Maybe the home page vs. the P48 page: https://www.oscaledirectory.com/index.html


Thanks! Didn't realize I had bumped the page forward! Maybe I should change from Rich to Grace! LOL


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 150 guests