what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
Dave....gone by invitation
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
Neat. It looks like the front of a doodlebug.
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
Did you remember to scold the postman???

- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42165
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
.
Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Tue Apr 26, 2022 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
I don't have one. Yet.
I've been modelling NP for decades, and I never, ever saw that shop goat. First time.
If I find another doodlebug, I can do this. First one actually became an NP Doodlebug, still in service.
Odd is the diameter of the handrails on the far end.
I've been modelling NP for decades, and I never, ever saw that shop goat. First time.
If I find another doodlebug, I can do this. First one actually became an NP Doodlebug, still in service.
Odd is the diameter of the handrails on the far end.
Dave....gone by invitation
- R.K. Maroon
- Posts: 3136
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
Those handrails are prototype -- they're from a Lionel switcher
The link below any photo will display the image full size
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: what to do with a shipping-damaged boxcab?
R.K. Maroon wrote:Those handrails are prototype -- they're from a Lionel switcher
That's what I'm saying. Or some spurious brass rod laying on the back of the workbench.
Black and white here:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Northern-Pacif ... 749?_ul=IL
Dave....gone by invitation
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Chris Webster, Google [Bot] and 51 guests