I finally remembered my password and got back in here.
Figured you all might not necessarily go to the same places as me (though this won't go on OGR since they don't like that I have other magazines on the side of my page), so I'd plop this here for your reading/viewing pleasure. Model photo link at the end.
https://davejfr0.blogspot.com/2022/01/m ... -2022.html
Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
Focus: 2R O-Scale, SOU/SCL 1967-1972
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
What a great RPM, thanks for the report Dave!
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42165
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
.
Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Tue Apr 26, 2022 8:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
Good to have you back Dave..........didn't know why you were AWOL. 
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
I wondered just what happened to you; welcome back.
- Erik C Lindgren
- Posts: 1307
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
Dave, Very well done as per usual. Welcome back!
Rich
Rich
Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022
Thanks.
Still been very busy spreading out my time across other things, so less focus on trains, but they're still around. Projects are still slowly getting done.
Now I just gotta figure out how to get a hold of Bob's Photo. He's not answering the one phone number from 2018 that I've found online and the email he used is toast.
EDIT - I finally got a number that worked and he's bringing some of what he's got to the Timonium Show.
Still been very busy spreading out my time across other things, so less focus on trains, but they're still around. Projects are still slowly getting done.
Now I just gotta figure out how to get a hold of Bob's Photo. He's not answering the one phone number from 2018 that I've found online and the email he used is toast.
EDIT - I finally got a number that worked and he's bringing some of what he's got to the Timonium Show.
Focus: 2R O-Scale, SOU/SCL 1967-1972
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/
Blog: http://davejfr0.blogspot.com/
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 55 guests
