I was surprised to see that Old Guy in NJ sold an Atlas "Silver Solarium" for $566:
Ebay #114781763063
$ilver $olarium
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42165
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: $ilver $olarium
Looks like 3 and then 2 guys just had to have it....a sellers dream!

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: $ilver $olarium
Chris Webster wrote:I was surprised to see that Old Guy in NJ sold an Atlas "Silver Solarium" for $566:
Ebay #114781763063
Had several bidders as Rufus mentioned and a necessary car if you wanted a proper "end" for your train.
Any mix of cars (unless you're into exact consists like some of the "name" trains) will make a passenger train, but the observation or a solarium is needed to finish things off, although not so much these days.
Re: $ilver $olarium
Wow. I scored one of the dome coaches from him for $120, used but in very good/like new shape
albeit with the outside window shade issue.
Nice cars anyway.
albeit with the outside window shade issue.
Nice cars anyway.
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
- Erik C Lindgren
- Posts: 1307
- Joined: Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:37 pm
- Contact:
Re: $ilver $olarium
I have 1, would be happy to sell for what I paid for it, $140.
"GSC Limited Edition" have anything to do with it?
Unpainted brass grab irons on the rear?
I mean if you believe the social and popular media folks paying 100k over asking prices for homes that are already inflated above actual value.. makes perfect sense. Welcome to the new millennials economy.
"GSC Limited Edition" have anything to do with it?
Unpainted brass grab irons on the rear?
I mean if you believe the social and popular media folks paying 100k over asking prices for homes that are already inflated above actual value.. makes perfect sense. Welcome to the new millennials economy.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 24 guests
