https://www.ebay.com/itm/AHM-Rivarossi- ... 3335141306
Oh, yeah...I saw that engine in Abilene in what 1954? June 6, 3:45 PM.
Crew was having one helluva time getting coupled to a boxcar.
I think it went to the PC later on........with a stop on a Hawaiian Cane railroad....
True adherence to prototype
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
True adherence to prototype
Dave....gone by invitation
Re: True adherence to prototype
Didn't I see Peter O'Toole blow one of these up in "Lawrence of Arabia"
...or was it James Coburn in "Fist Full of Dynamite"

...or was it James Coburn in "Fist Full of Dynamite"
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Re: True adherence to prototype
Yeah, but this one runs and has a BOX! 
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
Re: True adherence to prototype
ScaleCraft wrote:Oh, yeah...I saw that engine in Abilene in what 1954? June 6, 3:45 PM. Crew was having one helluva time getting coupled to a boxcar.
It might have gone easier if they had taken the tiller off the back!
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: True adherence to prototype
and another one!
Runs, but noisy. $22.50 with 9 bids:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-2-Rail ... 3847342297
Runs, but noisy. $22.50 with 9 bids:
https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-2-Rail ... 3847342297
Dave....gone by invitation
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests
