New title?

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:09 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that.... :wink:


Just something I do in my copious amounts of free time to keep psychologists well employed.


Isn't your daughter a psychologists....


And suffers from a fear of clowns........
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

LarryK
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Re: New title?

Postby LarryK » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:21 pm

Rufus,

Just wondering. Would a picture of you be more scary? :lol:

Larry
No Comment!

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon Nov 09, 2020 7:37 am

LarryK wrote:Rufus,

Just wondering. Would a picture of you be more scary? :lol:

Larry


No. It is a well established fact that I am terribly cute and cuddly.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: New title?

Postby E7 » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:25 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading


It intrigues me that you seem to feel that you should hold sway over what other people do.

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.


Makes no difference to me. If you feel you're wasting your time, probably the right thing to do.

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:I can't recall you ever posting a single picture of a single model that you've every built or bought.


Since I have never requested any from you, I don't feel that quid pro quo is necessary.

J. S. Bach
Posts: 5820
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Re: New title?

Postby J. S. Bach » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:12 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:No. It is a well established fact that I am terribly cute and cuddly.

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: New title?

Postby bob turner » Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:55 pm

Yep. How on earth is this thread more popular than Maroon's? We deserve a new title. Going to the lounge . . .


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 61 guests