Maybe the fine folks at EMD liked the ALCo DL-109 that they copied the nose!
Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...
https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Resin- ... 3599705248
Maybe the fine folks at EMD liked the ALCo DL-109 that they copied the nose!

Maybe the fine folks at EMD liked the ALCo DL-109 that they copied the nose!
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...
somebody is gonna be either real happy or real sad. Depends upon how observant they were, and how well Trainz kept track of what they pictured and what hey ship.
"Ah, but the ad SAID E6...."
"Ah, but the ad SAID E6...."
Dave....gone by invitation
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...
Sold, someone got a bargain.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 68 guests