https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Safety ... 3743313394
and you buy a 10' or 25' roll, 3' tall, and cut (scratchbuilt!) your railings for sale on Da Bay!
https://www.ebay.com/itm/Galvanized-Har ... 3740035424
4' high scratchbuilt fencing!
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
4' high scratchbuilt fencing!
Dave....gone by invitation
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: 4' high scratchbuilt fencing!
Did not even have to look at the 2nd link - I know hardware cloth when I see it,

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
-
Chris Webster
- Posts: 944
- Joined: Mon May 25, 2015 8:25 pm
Re: 4' high scratchbuilt fencing!
Seller does not accept returns
I can't imagine why.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests