LOL!

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
2railjon
Posts: 15906
Joined: Fri Apr 02, 2004 2:33 pm

LOL!

Postby 2railjon » Tue Jul 10, 2018 7:02 pm

Image
Running that red block Charlie.

LarryK
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Re: LOL!

Postby LarryK » Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:45 pm

I think the quote is,
“You’ll never find a more wretched hive of scum and villiany”.

:D
Larry
No Comment!

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: LOL!

Postby rogruth » Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:25 pm

Jons quote is more fitting for this forum. :D
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

User avatar
De Bruin
Posts: 988
Joined: Thu Jan 12, 2017 8:24 pm

Re: LOL!

Postby De Bruin » Thu Jul 12, 2018 12:17 am

Excellent, I would add to Obie Wan's observation, " who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"


I could write a good essay about that based on my experiences at regional all scale meets. Well rid of that whole thing now.
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: LOL!

Postby rogruth » Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:50 pm

De Bruin wrote:Excellent, I would add to Obie Wan's observation, " who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"


I could write a good essay about that based on my experiences at regional all scale meets. Well rid of that whole thing now.

The addition seems appropriate. :)
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

User avatar
R.K. Maroon
Posts: 3136
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: LOL!

Postby R.K. Maroon » Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:10 pm

De Bruin wrote:"who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"

Guilty as charged. O-scale is the O-nly scale
The link below any photo will display the image full size


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 60 guests