Lobaugh Tender
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Lobaugh Tender
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Not a bad price. I think I have enough - and if not, I make tenders from scratch. I do like the trucks.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
bob turner wrote: I do like the trucks.
so....you need any of those? I have a pile of sideframes that look like that, cast bronze...........
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Oh, yes! I use them on the 120C tenders, and I think I am out. Also have one eye open for the four axle Commonwealth, in case I do a PRR M1 with long distance tender.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
bob turner wrote:Oh, yes! I use them on the 120C tenders, and I think I am out. Also have one eye open for the four axle Commonwealth, in case I do a PRR M1 with long distance tender.
Check yer e-mail see if these are right. I can never keep spring placement straight in my head.
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Didn't make it into my e-mail. Let me see if I can post a photo here. In a minute or so . . .
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Still a hotmail account?
It's the one I used last time. I'll re-send.
It's the one I used last time. I'll re-send.
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Nope. I will shoot you an e-mail, and you can respond. Meanwhile, here is a 120 C tender with the proper trucks.
https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/024044622769/media/1674056146583723/small/1596504395/enhance
https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/024044622769/media/1674056146583723/small/1596504395/enhance
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Funny - Shutterfly has been great to work with. Maybe that was one month of freebie,and since I didn't buy a photo album they did a photobucket on me?
Dave - I think if you hit the blue link you can see the side frames?
Dave - I think if you hit the blue link you can see the side frames?
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Yeah, saw it both times. Now I have to go to the other computer to see the photos I sent you! I think the leaf spring in the middle is different on mine...like a ink across it. Otherwise, same.
BTW, I did send them to the e-mail you just sent me a message from.
BTW, I did send them to the e-mail you just sent me a message from.
Dave....gone by invitation
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
Three times I have sent the photos to the e-mail I have for you, which also is the one you sent me an e-mail from last night. I replied to that one.
Surely you have one of them?
Surely you have one of them?
Dave....gone by invitation
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
bob turner wrote:All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.
Martin did it. All the e-bay junk I post, he remotely changed your e-mail to call my messages "junk". HA!
Dave....gone by invitation
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: Lobaugh Tender
https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Two-Ra ... 4248380530
3 days...looks like a Lobaugh truck frame bolster in there.....Sixty Bucks.....
3 days...looks like a Lobaugh truck frame bolster in there.....Sixty Bucks.....
Dave....gone by invitation
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 87 guests