Lobaugh Tender

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Thu Dec 17, 2020 10:12 pm

Dave....gone by invitation

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Fri Dec 18, 2020 1:29 am

Not a bad price. I think I have enough - and if not, I make tenders from scratch. I do like the trucks.

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:15 pm

bob turner wrote: I do like the trucks.



so....you need any of those? I have a pile of sideframes that look like that, cast bronze...........
Dave....gone by invitation

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Fri Dec 18, 2020 12:20 pm

Oh, yes! I use them on the 120C tenders, and I think I am out. Also have one eye open for the four axle Commonwealth, in case I do a PRR M1 with long distance tender.

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri Dec 18, 2020 2:13 pm

bob turner wrote:Oh, yes! I use them on the 120C tenders, and I think I am out. Also have one eye open for the four axle Commonwealth, in case I do a PRR M1 with long distance tender.

Check yer e-mail see if these are right. I can never keep spring placement straight in my head.
Dave....gone by invitation

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:17 pm

Didn't make it into my e-mail. Let me see if I can post a photo here. In a minute or so . . .

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri Dec 18, 2020 9:53 pm

Still a hotmail account?

It's the one I used last time. I'll re-send.
Dave....gone by invitation

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Fri Dec 18, 2020 11:28 pm

Nope. I will shoot you an e-mail, and you can respond. Meanwhile, here is a 120 C tender with the proper trucks.

https://uniim1.shutterfly.com/ng/services/mediarender/THISLIFE/024044622769/media/1674056146583723/small/1596504395/enhance

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Sat Dec 19, 2020 12:29 am


bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:25 am

Funny - Shutterfly has been great to work with. Maybe that was one month of freebie,and since I didn't buy a photo album they did a photobucket on me?

Dave - I think if you hit the blue link you can see the side frames?

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Sat Dec 19, 2020 1:31 am

Yeah, saw it both times. Now I have to go to the other computer to see the photos I sent you! I think the leaf spring in the middle is different on mine...like a ink across it. Otherwise, same.

BTW, I did send them to the e-mail you just sent me a message from.
Dave....gone by invitation

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Sat Dec 19, 2020 3:39 pm

Three times I have sent the photos to the e-mail I have for you, which also is the one you sent me an e-mail from last night. I replied to that one.
Surely you have one of them?
Dave....gone by invitation

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby bob turner » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:33 pm

All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Sat Dec 19, 2020 8:40 pm

bob turner wrote:All three came in this afternoon sometime. They went to junk mail, which I checked this AM. You are in my contacts list.

Martin did it. All the e-bay junk I post, he remotely changed your e-mail to call my messages "junk". HA!
Dave....gone by invitation

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Lobaugh Tender

Postby ScaleCraft » Sun Dec 20, 2020 5:30 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Two-Ra ... 4248380530

3 days...looks like a Lobaugh truck frame bolster in there.....Sixty Bucks.....
Dave....gone by invitation


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 54 guests