Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
J. S. Bach
Posts: 5820
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...

Postby J. S. Bach » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:01 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Resin- ... 3599705248
Maybe the fine folks at EMD liked the ALCo DL-109 that they copied the nose! :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :lol: :mrgreen:

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...

Postby ScaleCraft » Mon Jun 01, 2020 10:46 pm

somebody is gonna be either real happy or real sad. Depends upon how observant they were, and how well Trainz kept track of what they pictured and what hey ship.

"Ah, but the ad SAID E6...."
Dave....gone by invitation

J. S. Bach
Posts: 5820
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm

Re: Oddest-looking EMD E6A that I have ever seen: ...

Postby J. S. Bach » Tue Jun 02, 2020 7:45 pm

Sold, someone got a bargain.


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests