
LOL!
Re: LOL!
Excellent, I would add to Obie Wan's observation, " who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"
I could write a good essay about that based on my experiences at regional all scale meets. Well rid of that whole thing now.
I could write a good essay about that based on my experiences at regional all scale meets. Well rid of that whole thing now.
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Re: LOL!
De Bruin wrote:Excellent, I would add to Obie Wan's observation, " who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"
I could write a good essay about that based on my experiences at regional all scale meets. Well rid of that whole thing now.
The addition seems appropriate.
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- R.K. Maroon
- Posts: 3136
- Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm
Re: LOL!
De Bruin wrote:"who value only their own scale over any superior effort in another"
Guilty as charged. O-scale is the O-nly scale
The link below any photo will display the image full size
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: Bing [Bot] and 83 guests
