Goodbye to the Southern Loops
Re: Goodbye to the Southern Loops
This was a treat, thanks for posting the link. I don't know whether I liked the scenery, power set, paltry wood chip hopper consist or overall skilled photography the most here. GREAT STUFF!
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Re: Goodbye to the Southern Loops
De Bruin wrote:This was a treat, thanks for posting the link. I don't know whether I liked the scenery, power set, paltry wood chip hopper consist or overall skilled photography the most here. GREAT STUFF!
Good show especially of places most of us will never see.
And the scenery IS great. So many places of just railroad and forest. Beautiful !
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests
