Logging in

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Logging in

Postby bob turner » Tue Jan 14, 2020 8:07 pm

Every day I get kicked out and have to log in. Can't be me; I stay logged in to my airplane forums and NK.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42162
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Logging in

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Jan 15, 2020 8:30 am

bob turner wrote:Every day I get kicked out and have to log in. Can't be me; I stay logged in to my airplane forums and NK.


No, it can be you and your iPad - check the settings on it. Different forum operate differently.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 75 guests