Mobilgas Tank Cars

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42162
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Mobilgas Tank Cars

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sat May 23, 2020 12:59 pm

bob turner wrote:But photos - I am seeing a lot of "question marks" on photos here. That includes one I successfully posted a few days ago. Should I assume that we still have photo problems?


I see all of the ones on this page; no "question marks. It may be that the upgrade to the site disconnected an older format or stored photo.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8397
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: Mobilgas Tank Cars

Postby E7 » Sat May 23, 2020 2:23 pm

Bob Anson wrote:I was told Larry Muir that all the reefers and tankcars were of USRA design. I was the custom painter for all these cars...
Bob Anson


And a FABULOUS job you did, without a doubt!

Rich


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Carey Williams and 134 guests