steamaheadstephen59 wrote:I can't seem to down load pictures, from my desktop. I click download and it give me three boxes to choose from, but non help me download.
Okay, you're uploading from your desktop, not downloading. To upload to Smugmug, you can just drag and drop the photo into a gallery. Have to create a gallery! There's just one upload button and that gives you choice to browse you computer for the photo.
They will won't me to pay I think, and I dont think they offer a minimal free service.
No, you're just not using it right - I used it free w/o any problems. No, they do not offer a minimal free service.
So I think Ill go with flickr. There anything but intuitive. There all easy once you now what your doing!!!
Smugmug happens to own Flickr -- it's free but it has limits on the number of photos you can store.