A Happy Christmas...
A Happy Christmas...
...pleasant yuletide season, and a prosperous New Year to all here.
Re: A Happy Christmas...
Same to you Sarge! wishing everyone here the absolute best and merriest Christmas!
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Re: A Happy Christmas...
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to All!
Rich
Rich
Re: A Happy Christmas...
Thank you and have a very happy Christmas too!
Jim K
Jim K
Re: A Happy Christmas...
Thanks Sarge, and back atcha. Hope you and the family can muster up a great Christmas. That goes double for the rest of the mugs here on MTJ.
I'd humbly request something more "normal" for a new year, but I fear I don't remember what "normal" looks like. Onward, nonetheless.
Healey
I'd humbly request something more "normal" for a new year, but I fear I don't remember what "normal" looks like. Onward, nonetheless.
Healey
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42165
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: A Happy Christmas...
.
Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Wed Apr 27, 2022 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
steamaheadstephen59
- Posts: 238
- Joined: Wed Sep 01, 2021 7:23 pm
Re: A Happy Christmas...
Yes Sarge Merry Christmas, and to you all the same glade tidings.
-
J. S. Bach
- Posts: 5820
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 9:30 pm
Re: A Happy Christmas...
And late on parade holiday greetings to all MTJers.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 98 guests
