E7 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Modern crap holds no great appeal for me - far more fun and freedom just building whatever I want. But these cars are hardly modern by many standards; tank car is the only one that holds any passing appeal for me anyway...
You can piss and moan about it until the cows come home, but it does appeal to a large segment of the hobby. You might take some solace that one of these days the modern crowd will displace the steam diesel buffs, but it's still not going to be anything you care about. Put some posts up about the stuff YOU like. Maybe you'll get some feedback. There are a pile of folks registered on this board, maybe someone is hiding out there! I'd much rather hear about what you like, than sour grapes. Maybe you can teach us heathens something!
They're welcome to it, but these are are hardly modern.
I did post up my stuff and all I got was was sour grapes thrown my way so I'll not waste my time inflicting you with my models.
Wait......let's see your models!

