Okay, a fellow has contacted me privately by using my OGR contact info and says he's been trying to join MTJ for several months, to no avail. So, I told him I'd intercede on his behalf,but running into some issues. The PM address I have for Lee Berman (the forum owner/moderator to my knowledge) is "Forum Moderator 2", but it is not accepted for a PM.
Can anyone help me with an address to contact Mr. Berman or someone who can reach him? This is really a sad situation that needs to be resolved........unless no one cares.
How do you contact the Moderator
Re: How do you contact the Moderator
Rich (E7) gave me a hand and I just sent a PM to Mr. Berman. So, all is good for now.
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 57 guests