Kingpins

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Kingpins

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri May 28, 2021 8:54 pm

Can't remember, All-Nation or Athearn freight. Square brass block, with round collar extension, drilled and tapped.....solder into frame and bolster.

I have 60 (sixty) new, never soldered, with screws, nine new with screws that don't fit, but screws included.

Doesn't appear to be 4-40, 6-32 won't go easily.

Shipping.
Dave....gone by invitation

User avatar
R.K. Maroon
Posts: 3136
Joined: Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:20 pm

Re: Kingpins

Postby R.K. Maroon » Fri May 28, 2021 10:55 pm

I will take them. Will send some to others if they want them. Plenty for everybody
The link below any photo will display the image full size

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: Kingpins

Postby ScaleCraft » Fri May 28, 2021 11:33 pm

Okay. Along with the rest of the stuff when I ship it.
Dave....gone by invitation


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 30 guests