https://www.ebay.com/itm/333790741133
Peter
Now THIS is a backup light!!
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!
LOL
Dan Weinhold
Dan Weinhold
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!
Glad someone appreciates my humor, Dan!!!
Re: Now THIS is a backup light!!
I have a soft spot for Marx, and still have some of my older brother's sets including one the E7 AB sets in the NH McGinnis scheme.
As I recall they were geared twice as fast as any equivalent Lionel locomotive, as in the scale acceleration equivalent of a AA fueler to 250 mph.
A lot of mileage on all of it.
What great toys!
And yeah, back then I would've likely gone for this tender too without blinking twice.

As I recall they were geared twice as fast as any equivalent Lionel locomotive, as in the scale acceleration equivalent of a AA fueler to 250 mph.
A lot of mileage on all of it.
What great toys!
And yeah, back then I would've likely gone for this tender too without blinking twice.
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 77 guests
