New title?

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

New title?

Postby bob turner » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:04 am

We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.

User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Re: New title?

Postby ScaleCraft » Sun Nov 08, 2020 1:00 am

I think it's absolutely hilarious! We've got more folks involved than in a long time!
Dave....gone by invitation

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: New title?

Postby E7 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:44 am

bob turner wrote:We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.


Don't like the subject, post something else. Reading this one is optional.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 8:49 am

bob turner wrote:We could call it eBay scoundrels and shipping jerks? Who needs a 2-rail forum.


We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: New title?

Postby E7 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 10:10 am

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.


Bye!

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:09 am

E7 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:We could call it modelers that fail to do any actual model railroading....and I could stop wasting my time posting what I build here.


Bye!


Sorry to see you go. But then again, I can't recall you ever posting a single picture of a single model that you've every built or bought.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

bob turner
Posts: 13647
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: New title?

Postby bob turner » Sun Nov 08, 2020 11:56 am

Wow! We are so bored we are irritable. More peaceful in the lounge - going there now.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 12:47 pm

bob turner wrote:Wow! We are so bored we are irritable.


Nope. Not bored at all. I'm quite busy building models regularly and posting photos of the same. Lots of projects running in parallel.

Sadly, it's not welcome here again not unlike the death of building models over on OGR. Folks here would rather criticize eBay listings than actually do anything related to actual model RR'ing.

More peaceful in the lounge


You've got to be kidding! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

LarryK
Posts: 349
Joined: Mon May 11, 2009 12:18 pm

Re: New title?

Postby LarryK » Sun Nov 08, 2020 2:33 pm

Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?

it’s creepy. :lol: :lol:

Larry
No Comment!

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 3:27 pm

LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?

it’s creepy. :lol: :lol:


I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

HONDO74
Posts: 9134
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: Midway USA

Re: New title?

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:17 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?

it’s creepy. :lol: :lol:


I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....


Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 4:38 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
LarryK wrote:Rufus,
What is it with you and clowns?

it’s creepy. :lol: :lol:


I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....


Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.


Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In any case, here and everywhere else.............
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

HONDO74
Posts: 9134
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: Midway USA

Re: New title?

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 6:53 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
I'm looking for folks that suffer from coulrophobia....


Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.


Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In any case, here and everywhere else.............


I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that.... :wink:

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: New title?

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:01 pm

HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Your looking for people that are afraid of clowns on a train forum.


Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In any case, here and everywhere else.............


I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that.... :wink:


Just something I do in my copious amounts of free time to keep psychologists well employed.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

HONDO74
Posts: 9134
Joined: Fri Mar 03, 2006 1:55 pm
Location: Midway USA

Re: New title?

Postby HONDO74 » Sun Nov 08, 2020 7:08 pm

Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
HONDO74 wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
Well, I'm glad you can look up the meaning of coulrophobia, :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

In any case, here and everywhere else.............


I had never seen that term before, but then I'm not into clowns like some people are, and not sure why you would be looking for anyone that is afraid of clowns. unless you are just putting us on about that.... :wink:


Just something I do in my copious amounts of free time to keep psychologists well employed.


Isn't your daughter a psychologists....


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 62 guests