WM 4-6-0?

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: WM 4-6-0?

Postby rogruth » Wed Oct 07, 2020 11:17 pm

I had heard for many years about the Great York circus, err train meet and made a trip in 2010. I understood that one could find almost anything there.
I had been working on my layout for about five years and bought @ $200.00 worth of scenery stuff. I watched people buy many thousands of dollars of
trains old and new. It was interesting to see all of that stuff and I was as surprised as my wife that I did not buy any trains. I have no reason to go again.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH

Dennis Holler
Posts: 473
Joined: Mon Dec 13, 2010 8:31 pm

Re: WM 4-6-0?

Postby Dennis Holler » Thu Oct 08, 2020 2:00 pm

Self control is a great thing lol That said, everyone's idea of where the line is is different.
Doorstop Rookie


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 78 guests