www.modeltrainjournal.com
is protected by Imunify360
We have noticed an unusual activity from your IP 00.000.00.00 and blocked access to this website.
Please confirm that you are not a robot
New Rules!
Re: New Rules!
HUH? WHAT? Too much activity?
A new form of censorship?
A new form of censorship?
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: New Rules!
Who knows? Big Brother? One of the "featured" evilbait ads I posted is somebody here?
I e-mailed the folks who blocked me AND ForumModerator2. No response as of right now.
I e-mailed the folks who blocked me AND ForumModerator2. No response as of right now.
Dave....gone by invitation
Re: New Rules!
ScaleCraft wrote:Who knows? Big Brother? One of the "featured" evilbait ads I posted is somebody here?
I e-mailed the folks who blocked me AND ForumModerator2. No response as of right now.
But you are still posting here so you must not be blocked from MTJ. ????
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
-
bob turner
- Posts: 13647
- Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm
Re: New Rules!
You probably posted one of those cryptic references to an ancient movie, and they assumed ony a robot would be dealing in such arcana.
- ScaleCraft
- Posts: 6693
- Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm
Re: New Rules!
Actually, it was the last evilbait posting...hit submit and WHAM! captcha, three times, look at pictures with buses. Three freaking times, in a loop. Finally "back" button and got back in. Big Brother is watching you!
"Different" post on the expensive, under powered A-N units from Trainz. Trust me...no references to obscure movies.
"Different" post on the expensive, under powered A-N units from Trainz. Trust me...no references to obscure movies.
Dave....gone by invitation
Re: New Rules!
I couldn't log in for a short period yesterday.
As far as Ebay, it would seem to me the more exposure they get, the better, they would like it. It's like free advertising. Same way with individual auctions. One persons junk is another ones treasure. The more people that see an item, the more likely it will sell.
We are also posting links and not "copies" of auctions. There might be some issues with posting copies of auctions.
I know there can be copyright issues posting pictures and such....they had BIG problems on OGR.
As far as Ebay, it would seem to me the more exposure they get, the better, they would like it. It's like free advertising. Same way with individual auctions. One persons junk is another ones treasure. The more people that see an item, the more likely it will sell.
We are also posting links and not "copies" of auctions. There might be some issues with posting copies of auctions.
I know there can be copyright issues posting pictures and such....they had BIG problems on OGR.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 58 guests