Feebay Artifact
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Feebay Artifact
Nice. I have one never assembled in the box for when winter arrives and lasts for a good long while,

If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Re: Feebay Artifact
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Nice. I have one never assembled in the box for when winter arrives and lasts for a good long while,![]()
We.re talking the one when the Wooly Mammoths return, aren't we.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42162
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: Feebay Artifact
E7 wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:Nice. I have one never assembled in the box for when winter arrives and lasts for a good long while,![]()
We.re talking the one when the Wooly Mammoths return, aren't we.
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe,
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 64 guests