A Few Photos.....

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42164
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: A Few Photos.....

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Fri Feb 08, 2019 9:40 am

rogruth wrote:
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:
rogruth wrote:Oh yeah. Every layout needs a right of way caretaker like the one you have.


Jon has a crew of Oompa Loompas that tend to his right of way.

That doesn't look like an Oompa Loompa at the bottom right of the third photo down.


New breeding patterns and evolution in action.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

Robert
Posts: 1051
Joined: Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:00 pm

Re: A Few Photos.....

Postby Robert » Fri Feb 08, 2019 10:23 am

2railjon wrote: But as I’ve stated before, there’s a time to count rivets and a time to just have fun. :mrgreen:


Isn't that the truth...well said Jon.

Robert

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: A Few Photos.....

Postby E7 » Sun Feb 10, 2019 1:03 pm

2railjon wrote:Thanks, fellas!! If anything, this latest catenary project has put me back in touch with my bodies refusal to accept I’m not 20 years old with all the bending, stretching over the layout, and crawling under the layout!!! :lol: :lol:


Jon, I've heard some modelers pronounce it CAN'Tenary. I thought they were in error! Little did I realize that they were simply describing the process of stringing the stuff! :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Rich


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 63 guests