Why things don't get delivered by the USPS

Discussions About Items on eBay and Online Auctions
Rufus T. Firefly

Re: Why things don't get delivered by the USPS

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Mon May 31, 2021 3:30 pm

rogruth wrote:Some have claimed that there is not any really important mail anymore that needs quick delivery, E-mail and other electronic forms have made older forms un-needed.

I still pay my medical bills by mailed in check.....
In 20 years kids will ask about the 2020 toilet paper shortage. I’m telling them that we had to drag our butts across the lawn…in the snow…uphill…both ways…dodging murder hornets.

healey36

Postby healey36 » Fri Sep 03, 2021 9:42 am

USPS seems to be speeding up their delivery times, with some destinations arriving in less than half the time as compared to a couple months back. Chicago, however, seems to still be an issue. If your stuff needs to go through Chicago, you're likely toast. Anyway, it's good that things seem to be ratcheting up. I had a pack sent by "Media Mail" reach Hamilton, Ohio, in just two days.

Big sign on the front of our local P. O. announcing they're hiring 40,000 folks in prep for the holidays.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Sep 16, 2021 11:29 am

healey36 wrote:Big sign on the front of our local P. O. announcing they're hiring 40,000 folks in prep for the holidays.

There you go! Supplement that retirement income, :wink: :wink:
In 20 years kids will ask about the 2020 toilet paper shortage. I’m telling them that we had to drag our butts across the lawn…in the snow…uphill…both ways…dodging murder hornets.

Return to “eBay & Other Online Auctions”