SUB CHAT FORUMS now BACK ON LINE - 9-3-2018

All City Subway Models & Elevated Lines
Joseph Frank1

SUB CHAT FORUMS now BACK ON LINE - 9-3-2018

Postby Joseph Frank1 » Mon Sep 03, 2018 6:42 pm

SUB CHAT IS BACK ON LINE

Hello ALL-----

I sent an email to Sub Chat Forum Owner Larry Fendrick --- and got his immediate reply - both of which are pasted below -- Larry's reply is shown first --- for privacy I disabled his email address ---

=============================================================================================

Re: What Happened to Sub Chat since 8/29/2018 off the internet !?
Larry Fendrick ( sub------------com.ru )
Mon 9/3/2018, 8:23 AM

Hi Joe,

Thanks for letting me know. There was a power failure that day, and apparently one of my servers did not turn back on.
I just turned it on, so it should be ok now.

Thanks,
Larry
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
On 9/3/2018 4:52 AM, Joseph Frank wrote:

Hello Larry

I don't know of THIS email address is current or working anymore -- but will give it a try. You obviously know your Sub Chat / Bus and OT chats -- entire website -- is off line from the internet since early AM Wed. 8/29/2018

So what happened --- and is this the end -- did you or someone pull the plug. I see your Domain expires 9-15-2018 .
Well, will await your reply unless this gets bounced by the internet mailer (DAEMON)

regards - Joe F (Aka JOE @ NYCTMG-NYCMTS)
Joseph Frank - Webmaster
NYC Transit Modelers Group

==========================================================================================================

Well, that explains it all -- his server had a power failure and the server never auto-turned itself back on.

So SUB CHAT is back on line working again, as of 9-3-2018, for those interested !

regards - Joe F

Return to “Subway, Elevated, Trolley & Traction Lines”