Page 1 of 1

PLEASE DELETE

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2024 8:15 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
DELETE MY POST

Thank you

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Wed Nov 13, 2024 9:54 pm
by sleepmac
Dang Eric, that is one beautiful photo. I know it is a model, but still the realism is awesome! Thank you.

Dan Weinhold

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 12:33 am
by Erik C Lindgren
DELETE POST THANK YOU

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Thu Nov 14, 2024 2:46 am
by bob turner
Why will it only last two days? Only 3 people will se it!

Shutterfly is free, and easy to use. As Butch says, you just have to order something small every 18 months - I got $6 worth of worthless prints for my first 18 month tithe. Easy.

Or you can post a photo on OGR and use them as a host - post, then right click, get the link address or whatever they are calling it this week, put it between the Img button above, and presto - forever!

Or send them to me and I will make a special "Erik" file in my Shutterfly account for you. I think you would have access, but if not, I can post them easily.

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2024 1:07 pm
by E7
Good looking shot!

Rich

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Fri Nov 15, 2024 9:24 pm
by De Bruin
Beautiful Erik, great set up for the photo, excellent.
Kudo's to Sunset for doing this set too, those port-holed E6's are the BOMB!!!

Re: Missouri Pacific Colorado Eagle

Posted: Sat Nov 16, 2024 3:59 am
by cole7015
Well they may be the BONB They dome car lettering is misplaced they. Only car in the train like that. centered it on the car. It should be centered on the dome.

The train cold be better, but ovehttp://www.modeltrainjournal.com/php ... &id=21866r all it is pleasing.