Yes, that is where it came from. In the listing there was a huge wooden box that the model was presumably stored in by a Previous owner. I suspect that is how the cow catcher and front end damage came to be, ie engine bouncing around in that wooden box. Interestingly, they shipped the engine and tender heavily bubble wrapped in one medium sized cardboard box and the wooden shipping box separately in a huge cardboard box. I am very glad of that. I probably shoul dhave told them to toss the big wood box as I was not interested in it. I might see if Carey has a spare cow catcher or maybe I can make a mold from one and make a replacement or something. It does have a can motor with a rubber hose for the drive and and a later gearbox so I instantly thought of Bob

I need to drag down a DC supply and see how it runs, but it does not seem like anything is bound up.
I might try the Precision Scale cast pilot and see how it looks assuming it will be 1/48 and a little small.