Page 1 of 1

Lobaugh Gearboxes

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 3:16 pm
by Jay Criswell
Yeah Bob, I know, I know but I thought I had some of these floating around here somewhere. Might have cornered the market. Too bad there's no demand for them. :lol:

https://photobucket.com/u/jaycriswell/a ... 4f9c5446e5

Jay

Re: Lobaugh Gearboxes

Posted: Tue Jun 27, 2023 10:26 pm
by bob turner
Photobucket doesn't like me very much. The best gearbox for Lobaugh was Raoul's 653-6. The new NWSL owners raised the price and screwed up the case casting.

There were so many sizes - a lot of axle gears got chewed up. Lorenzen made some out of nylon, I think.

Re: Lobaugh Gearboxes

Posted: Thu Jun 29, 2023 8:10 pm
by steamaheadstephen59
Jay I have a few Lobaugh frames around, that have no gearboxes or axel gears there all berk frames , and some gearbox is better than no gear box. If your happy to send to Aussie land Id be interest.