Page 1 of 1
Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 5:26 pm
by E7
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 7:32 pm
by ScaleCraft
Oh, now that's interesting. You must sign in to view. Probably tired of us taking pot shots.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 7:33 pm
by ScaleCraft
I think you can still link to a post, but not to a member, like okaydeano.
Got a post link?
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 8:04 pm
by Pacific Limited
....
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 8:13 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
The relevant information might be this:
I have a large collection of Rollin J Lobaugh trains and track. We found them in the attic of my in-laws home. My wife and I would love to sell them to a true collector rather then have them auctioned with all other belongings and the house. I have a handful of photos and we are curious if anyone is interested. I hope this message does not violate your group rules. We’ve had no success in finding someone who appreciates them until I stumbled upon this website.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun May 14, 2023 8:59 pm
by bob turner
Semi-intersted, but no way to contact him. Maybe Maroon would be interested?
I like your new tag line.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Fri May 19, 2023 7:59 pm
by Norton
New member, first post, and no contact info. His post disappeared after an hour. Too bad, he had a few items I was interested in.
Pete
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 2:11 pm
by bob turner
I am going to tack this on here:
My brother Mike attempted to set up a machining business, and I steered him in to O Scale small parts stuff. He never made enough $ to keep the lights on, but now he is cleaning up the shop and just sent me five bolsters following a John Armstrong article on modifying the Atlas F9. They were done for Max Knoecklein, of Chatham NJ, in 1996. I don't know if Max paid for them - it cost Mike more to mail them to me than they are worth.
Anybody know if Max is still with us? For reference, they were done following Armstrong's June 1976 article on "Sure Feet . . ."
Yes, I know we have only three participants here, but it was worth a try. O Scale is a very small community.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 9:03 pm
by E7
bob turner wrote:Yes, I know we have only three participants here, but it was worth a try. O Scale is a very small community.
Now just one minisle! We got You, Me, Butch, brothers Jim and Pete, Dave Freidlander, Chris Webster, Eric Lindgren, occasionally Chris Rock, and Scalecraft Dave, if he has a plane crash or medical issue to post about!

Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:30 pm
by bob turner
Hyperbole. I value all of you as cyber-friends. Don’t forget Martin and sometimes Sarge, and the new guys.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Thu Jun 08, 2023 10:53 pm
by E7
Martin appears to be among the missing, Sarge, when present is a vast repository of RR knowledge.
Re: Here Ya go Turner
Posted: Sun Jun 11, 2023 7:48 pm
by J. S. Bach
bob turner wrote: ...snip... bolsters following a John Armstrong article on modifying the Atlas F9. ...snip... For reference, they were done following Armstrong's June 1976 article on "Sure Feet . . ." ...snip...
I remember that article (and still have a photocopy of it somewhere) but never followed up on it.