Page 1 of 2

Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:52 pm
by Erik C Lindgren

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:55 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Well so much for that

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:56 pm
by Erik C Lindgren

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:58 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Image

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:59 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
I know I’ve done this before with no luck … pay to play that’s the deal, I refuse to pay anything in IT, if I could provide a return on investment; then I might consider until then I’m not feeding the algorithm another dime.

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:02 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
I have a photobucket, they want to me to sign up again and it’s tiers of plans like my Google Cloud and Dropbox, it’s not free at least for me. They also locked all my old content some dating from 2011 and before.

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:03 pm
by bob turner

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:04 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Here’s a try with my google cloud links inside the brackets …

Image

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:05 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
bob turner wrote:https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52622547418_7ff33d946d_h.jpg[/img]Untitled
ImageUntitled [/img]


I do the same process and get NULL

iOS issue?????

An administrative block?? Using: [img—-[/img]

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:08 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Image

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:09 pm
by bob turner
Here is how I did that:
First, I copied only a portion of your link in the first post. It starts with http . . . ends with h.jpeg.
Then I pasted that raw field above the image, so you could see what I copied.

Then - this is critical - I tapped the Img button once, and hit "paste." In my case, that was "control V" in both places. Do not encapsulate with another set of bracketed stuff - it is automatique.

Then - "Submit." Presto. Or, as they say on OGR, "wa-la" (Yuk).

Oh - you are here watching. After hitting the Img button, do not do more Img typing. It fills them in for you.

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:09 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
As near as I can tell there is an admin block on my account for using bracket features? I can’t do YouTube videos either and they work everywhere.

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:10 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
bob turner wrote:Here is how I did that:
First, I copied only a portion of your link in the first post. It starts with http . . . ends with h.jpeg.
Then I pasted that raw field above the image, so you could see what I copied.

Then - this is critical - I tapped the Img button once, and hit "paste." In my case, that was "control V" in both places. Do not encapsulate with another set of bracketed stuff - it is automatique.

Then - "Submit." Presto. Or, as they say on OGR, "wa-la" (Yuk).

Oh - you are here watching. After hitting the Img button, do not do more Img typing. It fills them in for you.



I GET IT, AND I AM DOING IT. NULL

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:11 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Erik C Lindgren wrote:
bob turner wrote:Here is how I did that:
First, I copied only a portion of your link in the first post. It starts with http . . . ends with h.jpeg.
Then I pasted that raw field above the image, so you could see what I copied.

Then - this is critical - I tapped the Img button once, and hit "paste." In my case, that was "control V" in both places. Do not encapsulate with another set of bracketed stuff - it is automatique.

Then - "Submit." Presto. Or, as they say on OGR, "wa-la" (Yuk).

Oh - you are here watching. After hitting the Img button, do not do more Img typing. It fills them in for you.



I GET IT, AND I AM DOING IT. NULL


Actually I’m using an iPad which may have an effect on this. This construct here on MTJ predates mobile OS by at least a decade. Missing updates abound it actually could be that. I don’t see how but whatever it is it’s not working on my end. I’ll send you my links and you post them for me. :lol:

Re: Pictures

Posted: Sun Apr 09, 2023 3:14 pm
by Erik C Lindgren
Thanks for the help Bob2, I appreciate it really.