Pictures

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
bob turner

Re: Pictures

Postby bob turner » Sun Apr 09, 2023 2:16 pm

And me too, with Photobucket. I won't mess with them - I tried to cancel my account and get them to delete my photos, but no such luck.

I promise - Shutterfly is free and easy to use. They now want us to order something every 18 months, no matter how trivial. I can do that - I will just order five bucks worth of prints, and when they come incorrectly cropped I drop them in the trash, and consider the $5 as a fee. That's less than 30 cents a month.

But I think your problem is putting too many Img tags in there. The button puts a set around what you paste. Apparently you will have to go in between the brackets and erase that portion that goes beyond the .jpeg part.

Look at your first post. You have too many Img codes in brackets, and that part about "Untitled by Erik C. Lindgren, on Flickr" cannot go inside the Img codes.

Try my trick - copy only the part that looks like this:

https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/526 ... 946d_h.jpg

Then either encase it with the bracketed code, or hit the img button and paste, but not both.

But you are correct - this does not work well on iPads - I am on a big Dell at the moment. If you do not have success, I will try the above on the iPad this evening.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:16 pm

Back from the airport. Pesky oil leak, plus some fabric repair, then pizza and beer. A good day -7 landings.

So this is the very earliest iPad. It is thinking of dying. No idea what the operating system is. I shall paste your sequence from the first post, give it a haircut, then encase it in Img brackets - no, I will press the Img button, then try to do the haircut inside the brackets.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Sun Apr 09, 2023 8:19 pm

Let me show you what it loked like inside the Img button before the haircut:

[img][img][img]https://live.staticflickr.com/65535/52622547418_7ff33d946d_h.jpg[/img]Untitled by Erik C. Lindgren, on Flickr[/img][/Img]

See how many Imgs there are? That's the problem.

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”