Scale Craft Hudson

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
Carey Williams

Scale Craft Hudson

Postby Carey Williams » Tue Aug 30, 2022 4:02 pm

Hello all

You may enjoy seeing a Scale Craft NYC Hudson in motion ...pulling the diecast SC passenger cars ..with wood roofs (1938-41)

Please see link for video

https://youtu.be/jdqy2UapRvs

Cheers Carey

it's magic !!!! you can teach old dogs new tricks !!..thank you for speaking slowly and loudly

bob turner

Re: Scale Craft Hudson

Postby bob turner » Tue Aug 30, 2022 8:01 pm

Neat!, how about some shots of the black SP steam on "that there" siding? I will dig up my SC Hudson photo.

steamaheadstephen59

Postby steamaheadstephen59 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 12:48 am

ImageImage Im having trouble with smug mug,cant work it outs these images are google, and then one copied from the forum. I dont know if you can see them?
Last edited by steamaheadstephen59 on Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:52 am, edited 1 time in total.

steamaheadstephen59

Postby steamaheadstephen59 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:49 am

Image This one is from Flickr

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 11:41 am

steamaheadstephen59 wrote:This one is from Flickr

Worked!

images are google,

Those are not working.

What problem are you having with Smugmug?
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

steamaheadstephen59

Postby steamaheadstephen59 » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:04 pm

I can't seem to down load pictures, from my desktop. I click download and it give me three boxes to choose from, but non help me download. They will won't me to pay I think, and I dont think they offer a minimal free service. So I think Ill go with flickr. There anything but intuitive. There all easy once you now what your doing!!!

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Wed Aug 31, 2022 8:20 pm

steamaheadstephen59 wrote:I can't seem to down load pictures, from my desktop. I click download and it give me three boxes to choose from, but non help me download.

Okay, you're uploading from your desktop, not downloading. To upload to Smugmug, you can just drag and drop the photo into a gallery. Have to create a gallery! There's just one upload button and that gives you choice to browse you computer for the photo.

They will won't me to pay I think, and I dont think they offer a minimal free service.

No, you're just not using it right - I used it free w/o any problems. No, they do not offer a minimal free service.

So I think Ill go with flickr. There anything but intuitive. There all easy once you now what your doing!!!

Smugmug happens to own Flickr -- it's free but it has limits on the number of photos you can store.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

bob turner

Postby bob turner » Fri Sep 02, 2022 1:30 am

Here is mine, from Shutterfly:

Lobaugh drivers, insulated and all flanged. Changed sand dome. Tender rivets are from the original slump casting, but most did not make it. Instead of filing them all off, I made the ones remaining about half size, so the contrast wouldn't be overwhelming.

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”