Jeff Shultz's coverage of the 2022 NMRA National Convention & Train Show
Posted: Mon Aug 15, 2022 10:23 pm
by Chris Webster
2022 NMRA National Convention, Gateway 2022, Day 0There wasn't much O-scale, but I thought you might find it interesting anyway.
Re: Jeff Shultz's coverage of the 2022 NMRA National Convention & Train Show
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:11 pm
by prrjim
The lack of O scale is glaringly obvious. Makes it hard to justify attending these things.
I did not notice any of the O Scale manufacturers or the toy train mfg on the list of mfgs.
Re: Jeff Shultz's coverage of the 2022 NMRA National Convention & Train Show
Posted: Tue Aug 16, 2022 1:55 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
prrjim wrote:The lack of O scale is glaringly obvious.
Empty O scale kings tables.......
I did not notice any of the O Scale manufacturers or the toy train mfg on the list of mfgs.
Probably way too costly.