Real model train layouts....

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
De Bruin

Real model train layouts....

Postby De Bruin » Sat Jul 23, 2022 11:13 pm

Just to be... you know ..."out there"
Here’s some shots from the downtown club and a local HO modular show that I thought was interesting.
The Hummingbird is on it’s last legs having lost it’s mail contract and is hitting the river before the tunnel to arrive at Danville on it’s southbound run.
Then there’s this from the North Georgia Modurail groups HO set-up at the Smoke Rise Baptist Church in Stone Mountain Georgia this weekend. I love seeing modelers filling in the blanks with up/back dating equipment just for the sake of enjoying the “look.” Note this FP59 in Daylight colors pulling some Walthers gallery cars. Very cool, the owner told me he had a set in the the two-tone Harriman scheme too but Walthers ran out of the FP59’s before he could get another one and paint it in the Lark Grey and Scarlet .
And then as a lesson there’s this Tempo train which I assume is another Rapido master stroke; RS18 and Hawker-Sidley lightweights reminding us that HO’ers don’t have to work nearly as hard as we do, though the cars would've looked better in the original CN scheme .
Litigation Crisis Consultant- remediating legal-media issues; mitigating federal, state and local investigations, court orders etc. Your serial felony history, contractual defaults, bankruptcies no big deal.
contact morbo@getoffthehook.com

E7

Re: Real model train layouts....

Postby E7 » Sun Jul 24, 2022 11:21 am

I'd like to see more of the club, and what you're running there. I doubt that I'll get to Atlanta anytime soon, but if I did I'd make an effort to visit.

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”