Page 1 of 1

Bob Boelter's Milwaukee Road Beer Line layout (G-gauge)

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 1:12 pm
by Chris Webster
I came across an April 20, 2022 newspaper article about Bob Boelter and the indoor G-gauge layout he built:
Lake Mills man runs model of Milwaukee Beer Line in his basement

I assume he is the same Bob Boelter who built the O-scale Great Western layout that was featured in Model Railroader and O Scale Trains back in the 1990s and 2000s.

Re: Bob Boelter's Milwaukee Road Beer Line layout (G-gauge)

Posted: Sat Apr 23, 2022 3:43 pm
by ScaleCraft
aaaaarrrrrgggghhhhhhhh.
Subscribe or turn off your ad blocker. Uh, no, there are at least three and they are there for a reason. So I don't see your ads.
No matter what you do, last line is this:

"There’s also a dock for loading the newsprint for the city’s newspaper and a warehouse facilit…"

Note the .... and nothing.

Now I gotta go clean out their tracking cookies.

Re: Bob Boelter's Milwaukee Road Beer Line layout (G-gauge)

Posted: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:10 pm
by bob turner
I should do the same - maybe tracking cookies are what bogs this device down?

But I did look - I like the WP paint scheme on the Diesel - did Milwaukee do that?