Page 1 of 1

Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:06 pm
by DaveJfr0
I finally remembered my password and got back in here.

Figured you all might not necessarily go to the same places as me (though this won't go on OGR since they don't like that I have other magazines on the side of my page), so I'd plop this here for your reading/viewing pleasure. Model photo link at the end.

https://davejfr0.blogspot.com/2022/01/m ... -2022.html

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Fri Jan 21, 2022 10:39 pm
by De Bruin
What a great RPM, thanks for the report Dave!

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:56 am
by Rufus T. Firefly
.

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 10:29 am
by up148
Good to have you back Dave..........didn't know why you were AWOL. :D

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Sat Jan 22, 2022 8:46 pm
by J. S. Bach
I wondered just what happened to you; welcome back.

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 10:54 am
by Erik C Lindgren
Nice :D

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Sun Jan 23, 2022 2:00 pm
by E7
Dave, Very well done as per usual. Welcome back! :mrgreen:

Rich

Re: Cocoa Beach RPM 2022

Posted: Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:34 am
by DaveJfr0
Thanks.

Still been very busy spreading out my time across other things, so less focus on trains, but they're still around. Projects are still slowly getting done.

Now I just gotta figure out how to get a hold of Bob's Photo. He's not answering the one phone number from 2018 that I've found online and the email he used is toast.

EDIT - I finally got a number that worked and he's bringing some of what he's got to the Timonium Show.