The other forum

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
bob turner

Re: The other forum

Postby bob turner » Sat Sep 11, 2021 12:50 pm

Hate to break a three day hiatus - but here goes

Latest kerfluffle was a semi-acrimonious thread about hyphens. I couldn't see any real acrimony, but others did. Then it morphed into what jerks engineers are (the kind with degrees, not Brotherhood membership) and they closed it due to thread drift! Prayer groups ok, thread drift is an affront to our sensibilities.

I have no dog in either fight - Rich and others have gently educated me in hyphens, and I have been on both sides of the engineer/technician thing. Just interesting how their censors view thread drift as not productive.

Rufus T. Firefly

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Sun Sep 12, 2021 11:50 am

Last edited by Rufus T. Firefly on Wed Apr 27, 2022 12:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Conservatism: The intense fear that somewhere, somehow, someone you think is inferior is being treated as your equal.

Joseph Frank1

Postby Joseph Frank1 » Wed Sep 15, 2021 7:19 pm

E7 wrote:It's been that way for quite a while. You need to have an outside hosting facility. You can also post a link.
Old software here. Just thinking you could post your Pic on OGR and link to it. That would be revenge of a sort. :lol:

Rich

Hello again Rich

I, heh, have also done that over at ORGASH (OGR) Forum and used the photo's url link to post the photo here at MTJ .
Regards - Joe F

Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”