How do you contact the Moderator

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
up148
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

How do you contact the Moderator

Postby up148 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 11:09 am

Okay, a fellow has contacted me privately by using my OGR contact info and says he's been trying to join MTJ for several months, to no avail. So, I told him I'd intercede on his behalf,but running into some issues. The PM address I have for Lee Berman (the forum owner/moderator to my knowledge) is "Forum Moderator 2", but it is not accepted for a PM.

Can anyone help me with an address to contact Mr. Berman or someone who can reach him? This is really a sad situation that needs to be resolved........unless no one cares.

up148
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

Re: How do you contact the Moderator

Postby up148 » Sun Jul 04, 2021 12:52 pm

Rich (E7) gave me a hand and I just sent a PM to Mr. Berman. So, all is good for now.

Hope everyone has a great 4th of July!


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: riogrande491 and 134 guests