Scale Craft and Saginaw Locomotives
Posted: Thu May 20, 2021 9:42 pm
I note that most of my photos from yesteryear have now been deleted, so you get to endure a re-run of at least a few of my locomotives.
Motivation for a new thread: Maroon and I are discussing the SC K4. I have more than enough, but I get attached to these things. All I would need to create one for him is a beat-up boiler with domes, running boards, and smokebox front. I have just about everything else. Look through your junk boxes.
We were also discussing the Saginaw E6 and H10. I have some comments of interest, and also spare parts. I think I mentioned having a spare H10 frame and needing a G5 frame.
More later, after I re-post some long-gone photos.
Motivation for a new thread: Maroon and I are discussing the SC K4. I have more than enough, but I get attached to these things. All I would need to create one for him is a beat-up boiler with domes, running boards, and smokebox front. I have just about everything else. Look through your junk boxes.
We were also discussing the Saginaw E6 and H10. I have some comments of interest, and also spare parts. I think I mentioned having a spare H10 frame and needing a G5 frame.
More later, after I re-post some long-gone photos.
