Page 1 of 1
Back issues of O Scale Trains magazine on Yumpu.com
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:21 pm
by Chris Webster
Joe Giannovario used to have the sold-out issues of
OST online -- I think the first 50 issues were available as free PDF downloads.
Most of those issues can still be read at Yumpu.com, which is described as the "UK's favorite all-inclusive online magazine package." This should be the link to the OST issues:
Yumpu.com: O Scale Trains Magazine Online
Re: Back issues of O Scale Trains magazine on Yumpu.com
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:27 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
Chris Webster wrote:Joe Giannovario used to have the sold-out issues of OST online -- I think the first 50 issues were available as free PDF downloads.
They still are (or were) but the web page is not publicly facing off the current OST web page. Contact me for the url address.
Re: Back issues of O Scale Trains magazine on Yumpu.com
Posted: Sun Mar 21, 2021 8:33 pm
by Chris Webster
Rufus T. Firefly wrote:They still are (or were) but the web page is not publicly facing off the current OST web page. Contact me for the url address.
I already have it.

Re: Back issues of O Scale Trains magazine on Yumpu.com
Posted: Mon Mar 22, 2021 12:25 pm
by Rufus T. Firefly
Chris Webster wrote:Rufus T. Firefly wrote:They still are (or were) but the web page is not publicly facing off the current OST web page. Contact me for the url address.
I already have it.

Excellent!
