Don’t you wish there were.........

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
herronpeter
Posts: 748
Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
Location: Clifton Park, NY

Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby herronpeter » Thu Mar 18, 2021 7:59 am

......more sellers on eBay like this?

https://www.ebay.com/itm/143981099803

Good pictures, fair price!

Peter

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42165
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:48 am

IMP engine......
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

up148
Posts: 4756
Joined: Sat Nov 01, 2008 11:52 am

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby up148 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 8:51 am

I saw that this morning and I was impressed with the model. Just a cool little loco.

bob turner
Posts: 13648
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby bob turner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 12:34 pm

Now I have an excuse to post my 17/64 scale Dockside.

So how many of you have 150 recent positive "feedbacks" on eBay. I know I don't. I bet I have done fewer than 100 eBay deals since the beginning of e-time.

User avatar
Rufus T. Firefly
Posts: 42165
Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
Location: To be Determined

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby Rufus T. Firefly » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:08 pm

bob turner wrote:Now I have an excuse to post my 17/64 scale Dockside.


Please do.

So how many of you have 150 recent positive "feedbacks" on eBay. I know I don't. I bet I have done fewer than 100 eBay deals since the beginning of e-time.


Recent is I guess within the past year as that's as far back as eBay tracks with a breakdown of positive, neutral, negative.

I do have excess of that number, but then I was pretty aggressively selling last year since there were no shows/meets and stuff needed to depart. I also sell stuff that not model train related.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.

E7
Posts: 8398
Joined: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:35 am

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby E7 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:10 pm

What was that old line about a Wish Sandwich? Gotta be many good clear pics, and a good description and the seller MUST accept returns. Otherwise, you may WISH that you had not bid.

bob turner
Posts: 13648
Joined: Sat Jan 13, 2007 7:57 pm

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby bob turner » Thu Mar 18, 2021 1:17 pm

I think I posted this on another thread - forgive me. 17/64, unpowered, not as well detailed as IMP, but a lot heavier and sturdier. Very early wood cab version.

Image

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: Don’t you wish there were.........

Postby rogruth » Thu Mar 18, 2021 9:32 pm

Very nice, Bob.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 134 guests