Page 1 of 1

This might be of interest to some of you.....

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 8:19 pm
by herronpeter

Re: This might be of interest to some of you.....

Posted: Sun Jan 10, 2021 10:23 pm
by bob turner
Thanks! A little too crude for me. I think it was part of Steve’s collection.

You know what? I just did a search for Doorstop Diesels. Unless I botched the search, all my Diesels save one UP PA have been expunged. That means a new thread tomorrow. I love E7s, and have seven of them - maybe more if the foundry cooperates.

Make me a liar - find my Doorstop Diesel thread.

Re: This might be of interest to some of you.....

Posted: Mon Jan 11, 2021 6:49 pm
by Carey Williams
Holy cow it sold it ...for any where near asking price ? ...wow that,is a Baldwin ...
Steve had the market cornered for Baldwin's
Cheers Carey

Re: This might be of interest to some of you.....

Posted: Wed Jan 13, 2021 7:46 pm
by E7
It is cartoonish in respect to the actual engine. Close enough to resemble the real thing, but no individual element is accurate. A doorstopper's dream.