I case you missed it, from the current issue of The O Scale Resource Magazine here is video of the "Gettysburg Five".
https://youtu.be/Wmjh8GXMrPw
Video of the "Gettysburg Five"
Video of the "Gettysburg Five"
Regards,
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
Dan
The Model Railroad Resource LLC
407 East Chippewa St - Dwight, IL 60420
Voice 815.584.1577 / FAX 800.783.0127
daniel@modelrailroadresource.com / http://modelrailroadresource.com
http://oscaleresource.com/ and http://sscaleresource.com/
Re: Video of the "Gettysburg Five"
Thanks for posting this Dan, highly enjoyable viewing, especially liked all the the run-bys, finished and in progress scenery and the motive power mug shots.
Inspiring stuff!
Inspiring stuff!
Political Consultant- Tap into the hidden powers of your public office, insure your future is jail free, well funded. Visit shock and awe upon your adversaries, dominate the media, thrill your followers. contact morbo@happydaysrhereagain.com
Re: Video of the "Gettysburg Five"
De Bruin wrote:Thanks for posting this Dan, highly enjoyable viewing, especially liked all the the run-bys, finished and in progress scenery and the motive power mug shots.
Inspiring stuff!
YES !
I watched it on OSRM and will again.
Some how I had an idea that there will be follow ups. ??
roger
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 36 guests
