[img]EA245C90-DE71-49C5-9B5A-81FE75B0540C.png[/img]These idiots have bid up a mobile home to over 40 bucks when they could have bought it for retail at 26 bucks!!!!
Peter
This slays me!
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: This slays me!
How the eff do you add a photo??
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: This slays me!
Using iPhone or iPad???
Peter
Peter
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: This slays me!
Here are the url’s my original message is about.
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184596374976
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BACHMANN-45612 ... 890.l49292
Peter
https://www.ebay.com/itm/184596374976
https://www.ebay.com/itm/BACHMANN-45612 ... 890.l49292
Peter
Re: This slays me!
Started at 99 cents, so it was a decent buy for a while, if you like/want that sort of thing.
Just be sure you list it as "L" scale.
Just be sure you list it as "L" scale.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: This slays me!
herronpeter wrote:How the eff do you add a photo??
You use a hosting service like Flickr, Shutterfly, or Smugmug.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: This slays me!
Rufus, IIRC I used to be able to post pictures by dropping the file name between the img’s and when I posted it a picture appeared instead of the file name that appeared now. I’ll admit it might have been prior to getting an iPhone and iPad. I was a flip phone and camera holdout for the longest time.
My original point was how people get crazy bidding stuff up on eBay without looking to see what they cost retail.
Happy New Year
Peter
My original point was how people get crazy bidding stuff up on eBay without looking to see what they cost retail.
Happy New Year
Peter
Re: This slays me!
I'm having a problem posting some images as well Peter. Guys on this forum taught me how to post photos of my models, by using a photo hosting service, but grabbing a photo from an email or ??? by right clicking and selecting "copy image address" sometimes gets me the address of the photo and sometimes the address of the page the photo is on. Has to be the image apparently.
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: This slays me!
herronpeter wrote:Rufus, IIRC I used to be able to post pictures by dropping the file name between the img’s and when I posted it a picture appeared instead of the file name that appeared now.
File name does not equate to file address; you need the actual file address
I’ll admit it might have been prior to getting an iPhone and iPad. I was a flip phone and camera holdout for the longest time.
I still use 2 flip phones; they have nothing to do with posting photos,
My original point was how people get crazy bidding stuff up on eBay without looking to see what they cost retail.
Sellers count on it!!!! It's a well known auction behavior.
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
-
herronpeter
- Posts: 748
- Joined: Mon Jul 28, 2014 9:13 pm
- Location: Clifton Park, NY
Re: This slays me!
I just got a "second chance offer" on this item which has been re-listed at $1.99! Hmmmm
Peter
Peter
- Rufus T. Firefly
- Posts: 42164
- Joined: Wed May 16, 2007 7:52 am
- Location: To be Determined
Re: This slays me!
herronpeter wrote:I just got a "second chance offer" on this item which has been re-listed at $1.99! Hmmmm
Peter
Sounds like a bargain - get 2!
If you only read the books that everyone else is reading, you can only think what everyone else is thinking.
Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 84 guests