Strangest project this week

Discuss All Facets of 2-Rail, 1/48 Scale, Model Railroading
User avatar
ScaleCraft
Posts: 6693
Joined: Thu Jan 26, 2012 10:15 pm

Strangest project this week

Postby ScaleCraft » Thu Dec 24, 2020 9:51 pm

https://www.ebay.com/itm/O-Scale-Brass- ... 4598136937

I just shake my head. Somebody spent some time doing those drivers....is that aluminum? Frame looks aluminum, as does rear truck.

No gears or motor....crankpins are odd, with threads on the outer ends. Big bulb headlight on the deck....

Strange.. Like to see the vision behind where it was headed.
Dave....gone by invitation

User avatar
rogruth
Posts: 24452
Joined: Sun Aug 14, 2005 8:32 pm
Location: pembroke,ga

Re: Strangest project this week

Postby rogruth » Fri Dec 25, 2020 10:16 pm

There are several that have been shown recently without a smokebox front. What's with that?
I have never seen anything like the above 2-8-2 before. Looks like a lot is missing.
roger

I support thread drift.
If God didn't want women to be looked at, He would have made 'em ugly. RAH


Return to “O-Gauge, 2-Rail, Model Railroading”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 99 guests